InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Cloud engineer to apply knowledge of Cloud-specific technologies and services and leverage expertise in Cloud Command Line Interfaces (CLIs) and Cloud SDKs. You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You’ll work with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest Cloud resources as you lead efforts to prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies. Join us as we develop software-based solutions to unlock the value of artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics which will give warfighters positioned around the world the tools they need to drive US national security forward.
- Experience with Cloud SDKs, Cloud CLIs, Cloud services, OS-level scripting, Jenkins, configuration management tools, including Ansible, messaging or services, API management services, Serverless, service-oriented architecture implementations, including SOA and microservices, containers, database as a service, including SQL and NoSQL, platform services, including PaaS, continuous integration, and quality assurance
- Experience with Cloud automation tools, including Chef, Puppet, PowerShell, and AWS
- Experience with developing security-compliant solutions in accordance with DoD IA standards
- Experience with developing and implementing Cloud computing environments
- Secret clearance required
- BS degree
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and implementing enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for Cloud computing, including the geospatial intelligence Cloud service
- Experience with using the DevOps pipeline to drive the rapid delivery of functionality to the client at hyper speed
- Ability to work with leadership, functional groups, and development teams
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance
- AWS or Microsoft Azure Certifications