InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to work on our client site in Herndon, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance. The Systems Administrator will operate in a dynamic environment and interact with all levels of organization hierarchies.
- Candidate will work in a high-performance environment using Agile Software Development processes.
- Candidate will extract, process, evaluate, and manage the entry of mapping data into an enterprise-level, intelligence management system in support of geospatial operations.
- Candidate will perform software installations.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining development systems, comprised of LINUX, and Windows operating systems, in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Provides operational support for mission critical systems to include servers, databases, virtual servers, and applications.
- Performs system back-ups, restores systems from back-ups, and performs monthly patch testing prior to operational release.
- Supports system design, architecture, and hardware installation.
- Will troubleshoot IT systems, and understand Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Minimum requirements are a BS in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems and 8+ years of experience. With an AS degree, 10+ years of experience is required.
- 8+ years of related Systems Administration experience in a Windows environment
- 4+ years of related Systems Administration experience in a LINUX environment
- Certifications required: Security+
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with Puppet, Active Directory, Apache, SOLR, STORM, and HDFS
- Certifications desired: VMWARE, Active Directory, AWS
- Ability to work well in either a team environment or independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.