InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer in Ft. Meade, MD. All candidates must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance. Candidate is responsible for assisting the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. This position will provide/assist with the installation and maintenance support for enterprise IP networks. Must be experienced in CISCO switching, Desk top VTC, and Voice over IP (VoIP). Experience in CISCO Unified Computing Systems and CISCO Unified Call Manager is a plus.
Experience with WANs and LANs including routers; switches; and some experience or conceptual knowledge of firewalls; router access lists; servers and other enterprise network equipment.
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design
- Must comply with DOD 8570 requiring Security+ baseline certificate and CISCO CCNA, equivalent or higher for computing environment certificate.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Might be required to successfully pass counter-intelligence polygraph at Government customer’s request
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.