InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Web Content Sharepoint Administrator to work in Columbia, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Administrator will Administer SharePoint 2010 Web pages; script; design; develop; codes within SharePoint Application. Maintain; deploy SharePoint web applications and websites. Modify SharePoint content as requested from the customer.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive; marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written; and then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI CLEARANCE and Must be willing to take a CI Poly at customer's request.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Must have an current Security+ ce; and a computer environment certification within the SharePoint profession
- 2-5 years of related web design and/or web administration experience.
- Employee must be willing to sign Hazardous Duty Letter indicating s/he will deploy if required. Must meet physical fitness/deployment qualifications. Applicants for this opportunity must have a US Government security clearance cleared for Top Secret information and granted access to sensitive compartmented information based on a Single Scope Background Investigation.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.