InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Configuration Manager/Specialist to support our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Configuration Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Is responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Manages, maintains and develops CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Works independently and defines and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ensures version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract.
- High School diploma/GED with 10-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8-years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6-years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4-years of experience.
- 5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service focus and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support
- Comprehensive knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.