InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Sr Cybersecurity-CND Incident Responder / Info Security Analyst to support our customer in Fort Gordon, GA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Sr Cybersecurity-CND Incident Responder will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and report detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of indications and warnings (I&W) and attack, sensing, and warning (AS&W) indicators
- Respond to identified network or system cyber incidents
- Analyze, contain, eradicate malicious code
- Prepare and disseminate AS&W to enterprise and the CND-SP community
- Conduct cyber trend analysis as well as malware analysis
- Disseminate and report cyber related activities and trends
- Support or conduct CND/CI coordination and reporting to the organization, DoD, and IC
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- 4-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT or IAM Level III Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computer Environment Certification: CCNP-Security, CISM, CASP CE, Associate of (ISC)2, CISSP, or equivalent
- Possess working knowledge of Assessment and Authorization practices within DoDI8510.01, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including various security tools (ACAS, HBSS, etc).
- Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
- Understanding of DHS/DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.