InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Lead Network Administrator to support our customer in Fort Meade, MD. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Lead Network Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Performs administration duties for networking hardware including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls and other related network hardware
- Must have firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques
- Installs and configures network hardware and software
- Provides network troubleshooting and support
- Provides technical support and training to end-users
- Administers network security
- Backs up file server data/disks
- Provides complex server maintenance
- Sets up new users and deletes old users from the network
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with network infrastructure and/or components
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- 5-8 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment (CE) certification: CCNA, or CCNA-Security
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network troubleshooting and support
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.