InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Network /Storage Administrator to support our customer in Charlottesville, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Network Administrator to will be responsible for the following:
- Installs, operates, and maintains network and storage appliances
- Installs patches and performs system updates
- Manages storage allocation, space, and replication strategies
- Analyzes and resolves problems related to storage systems and network storage solutions
- Troubleshoots and restores complex storage problems across the enterprise related to replication strategies and storage strategies across wide area networks
- Recovers data when required
- Provides recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required
- Configures, monitors, and troubleshoots NAS protocols and solutions
- Creates and configures volumes, disk shelves, and RAID groups
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- 4-8 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment (CE) certification: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIP) or NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.