InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Sr Systems Architect to support our customer in Fort Shafter, HI. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Systems Architect to will be responsible for the following:
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4 years of experience
- 4-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment certification: CCNA, MCSA 2012, Solaris 10, Linux+, VCP5, etc.Preferred Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of system architectural principles, methods, and techniques
- Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.