InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Software Engineer shall be responsible for:
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
• Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Estimate software development costs and schedule.
• Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
• Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
• Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience with source code and version repository
• Experience working with Unix/Linus. Perl or Shell
• Hands on SQL experience
• Java, Ruby, PHP or Python Experience
• Previous experience working with and Agile Scrum team
• Previous experience coding with Java
• Previous experience working with computer and software architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures
• Demonstrated implementation of Software Engineering best practices on a complex program
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.