InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Integrator in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Systems Integrator shall be responsible for:
• Analyze and study complex system requirements
• Consult customers, visit workplaces or conduct surveys to determine present and future user needs.
• Ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all programs and organizational
• Establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware and software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire systems or subsystem.
• Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Manage and update the master schedule.
• Monitor system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system test and evaluation
• Provide frequent contact with customers, traceability within program documents, and the overall computing environment and architecture.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Train Users in computer system use.
• Work with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians,
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Demonstrated experience with project tracking tools (i.e.,: Jira, Microsoft Project)
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Three (3) years experience with Agile methodology
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience briefing multiple mission partners on a complex program
• Three (3) years demonstrated experience running project control gates, tracking tasks, assigning tasks and creating filters.
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.