InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an IT Project Integrator in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The IT Project Integrator shall be responsible for:
• Assist PM in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
• Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
• Compose technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
• Conduct research and ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful completion.
• Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Facilitate meetings and information sessions.
• Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
• Plan and coordinate program management process activities such as Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
• Provide documentation, requirements, and information updates.
• Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
• Support task requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
• Support the PM in resource leveling planning and analysis.
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Experience with project tracking tools (i.e.,: Jira, Microsoft Project, Service Now)
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Experience with Agile methodology
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience briefing multiple mission partners on a complex program
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience running project control gates, tracking tasks, assigning tasks and creating filters.
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.