InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an IT System Administrator in Washington, DC area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED.
The IT System Administrator shall be responsible for:
• Assess server loads and work with tech lead on developing tuning recommendations.
• Assist in server maintenance and special projects
• Build servers: Provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects.
• Communicate outage/degradation of server to management
• Coordinate server installation.
• Create and/or update the Asset Management record-responsible for integrity of asset management record.
• Create request for service support (SRS) from internal/external service providers
• Ensure build report (procedure) is feasible, clear, and concise
• Establish server baseline
• Execute tasks in the following areas: change request. trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
• Implement baseline changes under tech lead oversight
• Perform operating system software updates/upgrades
• Perform server checklist.
• Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all "supported" servers in response to Help Desk Tickets-which includes but not limited the following activities: Server failures, lull system outage.
• Provide remote access to servers
• Respond to assigned change requests that are submitted by "internal" and "external" customers.
• Restore file and data information
• Submit Build Reports for routine deliveries
• Support customer in the development of a dedicated server build report as well as an internal build report.
• Transition servers
• Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to live (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree) .
• Computers and Electronics -Three (3) years of demonstrated knowledge of circuit boards
processors, chips. electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
• Coordination -Three (3) years of demonstrated experience adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
• Demonstrated experience processing customer and, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Documentation - Demonstrated ability to draft requirements documents. correspondence and procedures in accordance with policies
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of Communications and Information Security policies and practices.
• Knowledge of the CIO's policies and procedures relating to the design, upgrading, and operating and maintaining networks
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.