InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Biometrics Examination Services (BES) Analyst
in Bethesda, MD area for a Task Order providing support of the exploitation of biometric data as it relates to document and media exploitation. Exploitation of biometric data includes biometric examination services. This effort is responsible for the exploitation of documents and media which may contain identify, attribute data that can directly or indirectly help identify persons of interest to the intelligence community or law enforcement. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH IS REQUIRED.
- BS/BA plus two (2) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services, or, four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial identification
- Experience demonstrating the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
- Active TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.