InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Electrical Engineer shall possess a strong background in digital communication systems, command and control systems, and ISR sensors. The successful candidate will conduct analyses of advanced technologies to support scientific and technical assessments of capabilities, EW/cyber vulnerabilities, and critical nodes of sensor-to-action operational architecture.
- Provides existing support to activities in the use of electrical devices and energy for commercial, domestic, and industrial use. Design and develop electronics and circuits.
- Perform product testing and create models and prototypes.
- Develop and document electronic schematics for products.
- May provide work leadership and training to lower level professional and technical staff.
- May act as internal consultant providing technical guidance on most complex projects.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 2+ years of experience
- Experienced in retrieving from and prioritizing raw data in databases, maintaining files, and producing reports of findings.
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 0-2 years of experience.
- Experience analyzing TECHSIGINT (including ELINT and FIS) data and using reporting tools to develop final products.
- Experience with EW and/or offensive cyber operations capabilities.
- Knowledge of military command and control systems.
- Knowledge of ISR sensors, data fusion, and processing of sensor data to form operational packages.
- Knowledge of communications and/or computer networking at the network, data link, and physical layers.
- Knowledge of digital communications systems to include engineering/analysis,/operational experience with communications hardware and/or radio-frequency engineering.
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.