InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking an Aerospace Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Aerospace Engineer shall shall have expertise in aerospace engineering as they pertain to determining the characteristics of current foreign military systems and predicting future capabilities and battlefield effectiveness of such systems, specifically unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures. The Employee shall have experience in using CAD software. The Employee shall have expertise in determination of aircraft aerodynamic performance through use of modeling techniques. The Employee shall possess the ability to apply knowledge of the collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering, and/or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop an assessment of foreign nations' military intentions and the capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities of their military systems or processes.
- Analyzes aerospace product or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Evaluates product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Formulates mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers.
- Performs risk assessment of aerospace systems and generates risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience analyzing capabilities of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures.
- Experience in modeling techniques for determining aerodynamic performance
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD).
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- MS or PhD in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience in characterization of system design and performance, prediction of future capabilities and effectiveness, technology, materials, subsystems and components, and the effects these factors have on aircraft technical/tactical capabilities.
- Knowledge of state-of-the art emergent UAV and sUAS technologies.
- Experience working with UAV related third-party software (specifically related to Group 1-3 systems 0-1320lbs)
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.