InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking motivated Software Developer
to work on our client site in Fort Eustis, VA. The candidate must be able to work with data administrators, architects, integrators, and system administrators to develop effective capabilities that meet defined requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria and integrate applications and design the database architecture and server scripting and establish connectivity required internal and external systems and data sources. Programmers will be responsible for managing and tracking system fixes and changes and work with a quality assurance analyst to ensure capabilities are debugged and conform to security and other policy requirements and develop technical documentation. Must possess an active SECRET clearance.
Additionally, be able to work with the test manager to ensure capabilities meet requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Prefer performance experience in the intelligence community with knowledge of shell scripting; particularly in Army environment
- Familiar with best practices for web-based application development
- Knowledge and/or experience developing applications Perl, or C+ scripting languages and natural language processing is a plus
- Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) background and proficiency with Oracle or MySQL database design desired
- CompTIA Security+ certification required in System Administration roles
- Secret clearance
- Experience in data collection, web scraping, data mining, or natural language processing
- Knowledge of React.js and a scripting language such as Python or Pearl
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as NoSQL, Hadoop, and Spark
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.