InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Data Scientist/Developer III to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Data Scientist will have a strong background in data mining, data analysis, aggregation, fusion, and visualization. The successful candidate will conduct all-source analyses and implement innovative methodologies to support scientific and technical assessments of military ground forces research, systems, and operations for U.S. Government clients..
- Provide all-source assessments, responding to requests for information, entering data into databases, and contributing to Government products such as briefings, assessments, and reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience processing, tagging, and indexing structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sets
- Experience developing research designs, formulating testable questions, identifying and defining key variables, choosing and implementing appropriate methodologies.
- Proficient in creating mathematical models and coding in R and Matlab
- Experienced manipulating data sets and interpreting findings using a mix of programs (e.g., Matlab, R) and statistical techniques
- Intermediate to expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using text/web analytics for word searches; bibliometric analysis tools
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science with at least 3 years of experience
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience using Kibana visualization tools
- Experience with “Big Data” (parallel processing power and options for handling analysis)
- Ability to understand retrieval processes in Microsoft SQL or experience working in SQL
- Experience reviewing and assessing military ground technologies
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.