InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Instructional Coordinators: one located in Little Rock, Arkansas (Camp Robinson), the other opening will travel to specified training locations, to support a contract to provide Instruction, writing, and inspection services to the Army National Guard (ARNG). Must have an active Secret clearance.
The Instructional Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Train and educate students attending the scheduled Security Managers Course and apply the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation (ADDIE) process to the training development process, resulting in the development, updates and maintenance of courseware and training products.
- Will assist the Army National Guard Protection Assessment Team (PAT) by assessing, briefing the inspecting units of the ARNG specifically in areas of information security, industrial security and personnel security
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Development and Learning Technologies (or related disciplines)
- 5+ years of personnel security experience at the ARNG state level
- Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course Certification (FIFC)
- Experience to develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses
- Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Active SECRET security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.