InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Database Administrator with an Oracle focus to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr DBA will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science related field. Proven experience and/ or certification can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years DBA experience installing, tuning, securing, applying STIGs and supporting Oracle RDBMSs
- 2 years’ experience in Linux and Windows operating systems and PL/SQL programming and Shell Scripting
- 1 years’ experience in the advanced features such as RAC and Recovery Manager
- 2 years’ experience with Oracle OLAP and data warehousing
- 1 years’ experience of Oracle Data Guard, Data Masking and OEM grid Control.
- 2 years’ experience of performing Oracle software new installs, upgrades, and patch application as well as third-party tool installation and configuration
- 5 years’ experience with troubleshooting skills and debugging Oracle problems
- 5 years’ experience of leading or mentoring junior administrators
- Requires a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – SQL Server Database Administration certification
- Requires an Oracle Certified Associate or Oracle Certified Professional certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.