InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr Linux Administrator will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- 10 years of experience installing, patching, monitoring and supporting Linux servers in virtualized, enterprise environment
- 3 years’ experience performing system backups, failovers and restores in a VMWare/SAN storage environment
- 3 years’ experience with Linux scripting languages
- 3 years’ experience with Solar Winds or similar monitoring software
- 2 years of Network Infrastructure including VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, load balancing and Switches
- 2 years of networking principles and applications / technologies (e.g., TCP / UDP protocols, DNS, DHCP services)
- 5 years’ experience in analyzing system security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Requires a Linux+ or Red Hat Certified Expert certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
- Experience designing, implementing, and administering systems in a cloud environment using lamas and PaaS offerings preferred.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.