InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Virtualization Administrator to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Virtualization Administrator will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- 10 years of System Architecture and Engineering Experience,
- 5 Years of IT Infrastructure Architecture in cloud, servers, storage and networking,
- 3 years of experience with DoD Government Cloud
- 3 years’ experience designing and implementing virtual data center infrastructure solutions.
- 3 years’ experience troubleshooting and supporting data center version of VMWare Data Center Products, VMWare Virtual Desktop Products or Microsoft Hyper-V.
- 3 years’ Experience implementing automation & configuration management technologies such as PowerShell and other scripting/automation technologies.
- 3 years’ experience in understanding of information technology disciplines and applications including virtualization, storage, networking, security, application architecture, and cloud technologies.
- 3 years’ experience in designing, implementing, and/or managing DoD government cloud infrastructure solutions. Maintain and support an Enterprise Virtual Environment hosting over 500 Virtual Machines.
- 3 years’ experience in working as part of Virtualization Engineering team to convert requirements into solutions based on IT standards and usage guidelines
- 3 years’ experience in researching and designing proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities that add business value.
- 2 years’ experience in collaborating with various IT Teams to ensure best practices are followed and the appropriate support models are established prior to operational transition.
- 2 years’ experience working departmental team(s) to formulate, schedule, and complete System improvement/enhancement projects in line with infrastructure plans and strategies
- Requires a Hyper V or VMWare certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.