InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Network Administrator to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr Network Admin will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- 10+ year of Experience.
- 5 years’ experience in deploying various network configurations, devices, software and services that provide maximum and efficient performance local (LANs) and wide area network (WANs).
- 5 years’ experience collaborating with other leads to evaluate and update configurations, hardware, software and other deployments to assure environments are optimal and consistent with short and long term strategy.
- 3 years’ experience in providing assurance to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of networks.
- 2 years’ experience in performing hardware repairs for equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- 3 years’ experience in installing, troubleshooting, and supporting computer solutions, office software and hardware, network, server, PC.
- 5 years’ experience in creating and maintaining documentation of the network
- Requires a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.