InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a ClearCase Administrator to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The ClearCase Admin will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- Must have Ten (10) years’ experience leveraging the Rational CLM tools in an administrative capacity with emphasis on ClearCase
- 5 years’ experience in installing and administering the ClearCase/ClearQuest toolset in enterprise organizations, including tool configuration and version upgrade
- 5 years’ experience in installing and administering the Jazz/CLM toolset in enterprise organizations, including tool configurations and version upgrades
- Requires a computing environment certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
- 2 years’ experience with automated testing, Rational Functional Tester preferred
- 2 years’ experience leveraging other SCM tools, such as TFS preferred
- IBM Certified Specialist preferred
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.