InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Program Manager will support the following mission:
- Responsible for the management, performance, development and analysis of on-site data center and virtual infrastructure.
- Supervise technology licensing, sourcing, and managing infrastructure for data center system administration support on commercial and tactical developmental host networks, virtual environments, cloud environments, and computer systems. This includes but is not limited to domain name systems, active directory, operating systems, systems management, systems security, firewalls, and load-balancing technologies.
- Supervise database administration and development support on commercial systems including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle systems.
- Supervise the installation, configurations, and integration support of engineering tool environments including IBM Rational engineering tools, CMPro, Serena, and NoMagic's MagicDraw.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical disciple or Ten (10) years of professional experience in activities related to the management of multiple information systems projects.
- Five (5) years of management experience on a major DoD program.
- Five (5) years on a management experience with Navy contract including quality of products and services, schedules, cost control, business relations, and a management of personnel that includes:
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management in alignment with DoD structure, Policy, and Mission.
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management, leadership and responsibility in DoD contracting.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in formal reports with higher authorities (e.g. DoD clients).
- At least 1 year of experience performing the following task: Managing the development, testing, and support activities related to the implementation of new DOD systems. This includes analyzing and understanding of technical challenges, configuring systems to support enterprise applications, and resolving technical issues.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.