InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Junior Front End Developer to work on our client site in Herndon, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance.
The Developer will provide software integration and development services to bring fused Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) data to assist DoD analysts in responding to tactical and strategic threats. Our activities assist in integrating, displaying, and operationalizing large amounts of data from multiple sources into a dynamic picture of the operational CWMD environment.
- Conduct work in a high-performance environment using Agile Software Development processes to support system design, architecture, application deployment, and application maintenance.
- Conduct design, development, and maintenance of both new and legacy applications
- The Front End Developer must have 1-4 years' experience
- ReactJS experience is a must
- Familiarity with Agile development process
- Effectively interface directly with customers to manage expectations and resolve issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is a requirement.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.