InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to work on our client site in Rosslyn, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Experience in the architecture and implementation of medium-to-large distributed computing environments.
- Experience with vault
- Experience configuring, building, installing, and troubleshooting system builds of source software and COTS/FOSS products. Proficiency with build tools such as maven, gradle, and bazel. Ability to author and maintain complex scripts using python, bash and/or other scripting languages.
- Expertise with the administration of Linux.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Proficiency in use and maintenance of common DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Tomcat.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile concepts and supporting tools for an agile framework.
- Experience in database administration and query languages.
- Software development experience with C, C++, and/or Java.
- Proficiency with NetApp.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Understanding of network architecture and protocols.
- Hands-on with typical server hardware configuration and maintenance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.