InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Software Training Specialist
in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD and/or Radford, VA).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Background with Army Logistics and/or PM Packages
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-4 years of training experience in a combination of adult learning, computer based training, or technical training in a corporate setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software; and ability to resolve problems and use independent judgment.
- Position works with supervision, consults with management, deals with moderately complex problems, and has some latitude for independent judgment.
Familiarity with any of the following tools would be a PLUS. The tools are currently hosted at the Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services (ALTESS) Data Center at Radford, VA and PM Mission Command Support Center (MCSC), Building 6007, at APG, MD. The collection of current and legacy TPF Tools includes:
- Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) Readiness Center (RC)
- PM MC Standard Management Asset Readiness Tool (SMART)
- PM MC Fielding and Acquisition Support Tool (FAST)
- Project Manager Tactical Network (PM TN) Warfighter Information and Support
- Exchange (WISE)
- Project Manager Tactical Radio (PM TR) Fielding and Equipping Database
- Fielding Database and Reporting Tool (F-DART)
- SharePoint Portal
- Project Leader Tactical Networks- Enabler (PL NET-E) ISSP
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.