InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Software Test Engineer
in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- Perform all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Document test cases and results across multiple requirements and versions of the software.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Experience testing web applications using the client/server paradigm.
- Update test templates, hot-wash/scrum spreadsheets, test procedures and test cases.
- Update and maintain record of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secret clearance is REQUIRED
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with web-based automated testing tools
- Experience with software development cycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.