InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Web Application Developer in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
. Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, preferred degree in Computer Science, Programming, or other related degree
- 10 years as a Web Application Developer working within the DOD environment; 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Proven experience to write new code and improve existing code so that web applications function properly and efficiently. Experience should include Java and HTML.
- Ability to work with system testers to spot any bugs in the programming code and fix any resulting problems.
- Proven experience working with programmers to determine and correct issues with the code.
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.