InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Information Security Engineer in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
. Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications or related degree; 6 additional years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 6 years as an information security engineer within the DOD environment; 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Have have experience to train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Required to develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Proven ability to confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Experience monitoring current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Must be able to modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Required to monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Ability to perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Experience encrypting data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Ability to document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests. Will also be required to review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.