InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Engineer
to work on our client site in Fayetteville, NC. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the planning and engineering of the systems in order to optimize IT capabilities against existing and emerging mission requirements. You will manage their implementation and design of hardware and software and monitor the performance of systems. You'll perform requirements analysis and software design, development and engineering activities such as testing and requirements engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in requirements analysis and engineering assessing the right level of system decomposition and design based on maturity of the requirements process
- Experience with Agile methods, including JIRA and Confluence in an Agile environment
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby, or similar
- Experience in providing support within intelligence communities and operations community and providing input into complex project development schedules
- Experience with Geospatial Intelligence, or Open Source intelligence analysis methods and workflows
- Knowledge of Extract, transform, load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques and their relevance to Publicly Available Intelligence and the GEOINT technical domains and networking, compute and storage technologies
- Ability to author clear technical proposals to address underlying issues with all the relevant details
- Ability to interact across multiple stakeholders effectively and with the impact on capability development as the first consideration
- TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph
- BS or BA degree
- Experience with multi-threaded, big data, distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks, including Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search for the purposes of conducting analytic algorithm design and implementation
- Knowledge of machine learning, data mining, and knowledge discovery
- Knowledge of large Cloud software projects related to JAVA, Python or C++ language
- Ability to show proficiency in Web services environment and technologies, including XML, KML, SOAP, and JSON
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.