InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Data Scientist
to work on our client site in Aberdeen, MD. The Data Scientist will use their analytical skills to support Army modernization. Will work closely with the customer to comprehend their questions and needs, and then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle. May develop algorithms, write scripts, build predictive analytics, use automation, apply machine learning, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help military leaders make informed decisions. Will provide your customer with a deep comprehension of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.Required Qualifications:
- Experience with applying advanced analytic techniques, including natural language processing and machine learning
- Experience with building data products using open source programming languages, including Python, R, TensorFlow, and ElasticSearch
- Experience with scaling data products across distributable computing environments, including Hadoop, MapReduce, or MongoDB
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Secret clearance
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- MA or MS degree a plus
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.