InCadence Strategic Solutions has an immediate opening as an All Source Database Analyst. The All Source Analyst must use demonstrated knowledge of multi-discipline intelligence to generate fused production, indications and warning, network analysis, counterterrorism and other irregular warfare threat analysis. They are responsible for producing daily/weekly/monthly global slides for J23 and the Director's Intelligence Update. You may be called upon to provide advice and brief government leadership regarding critical political, military or irregular warfare capabilities in support of operational and tactical level Attack-the-Network planning and fused operations.
1) Minimum 8 years of experience as an All Source Analyst
2) Extensive research experience
3) Indepth/demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Intelligence Oversight
4) Understanding and experience conducting database entries
5) Validation of all source intelligence including open source
6) Knowledge of improvised threats to include IED and/or UAS
7) A current TS/SCI security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.