InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Senior Training Advisor at our customer site in Reston, VA. The Senior Training/CI HUMINT Advisor will help train, research and contribute collaboratively on collections strategies to coordinate data collected and contribute to the intelligence reporting of Identity Intelligence (I2) information that will be used by Intelligence Agencies and Organizations. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- The Advisor will develop and further refine agency training documents and products to support several training courses and educational programs required as part of efforts to institutionalize agency within the Intelligence Community, Defense Intelligence Enterprise, and DoD.
- The Advisor will coordinate with responsible organizations to make agency available to CI and HUMINT operational and operational support efforts.
- This Advisor will be the lead coordinator with organizations performing agency protection responsibilities for DoD.
- The SME will train on Identity Intelligence (I2) related topics and must be able to produce I2 training documentation.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience conducting research, HUMINT intelligence collection and analysis
- Highly desired specialized training in one of the following: Graduate of Fundamentals of HUMINT Targeting Course (FHTC), another DoD HUMINT Targeting Course, or another Intelligence Community member’s accredited HUMINT Targeting Courses
- Specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence targeting experience
- Minimum Department of Defense active Top Secret security clearance is required at time of hire.
- Master's degree is required.
- Must have working knowledge of identity intelligence (I2) topics.
- Experience working with the Federal Government, especially Intelligence Community (IC) members
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience in analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail, even in pressurized situations as deadlines approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain and document the enterprise architecture to diverse audiences (technical, business, etc.) and drive decisions through consensus.
- Demonstrated team player with results oriented track record
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to set technical direction for a project or application
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.