InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Cybersecurity/ Information Assurance Specialist (ISSO
) in Manassas, VA.This task order will provide operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system. It will focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
The Cyber Security/ Information Assurance Specialist (ISSO) will perform Information System Security Audits and Conduct Information System Security Assessments The ISSO will develop Risk Management Plans, Analyze Security architectures, and Create Information system security policies and procedures guides. They will Support Information system accreditations and certifications and Develop Command and Control Protect plans and policies and Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP). The ISSO will also Install and maintain information system security products and services.Required Qualifications:
- Active Secret clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience within the DOD environment; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
- DoD 8570 certification IAT Level II, Security+ or equivalent
- Experienced in Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Remediation, and Secure Configurations support (i.e. DISA STIGS and SRGs)
- Experience with Linux (i.e., knowledgeable of some UNIX admin commands and functions)
- Security automation experience using Puppet or Ansible
- Experience using automated Static Code Analysis (SCA) tools, such as Find Bugs or SonarQube along with manual code review.
- Knowledge of Web Servers / Services (i.e. Apache and Tomcat), Ozone Widget Framework (OWF), and web applications
- Extensive STIG and SCAP automation experience are a plus
- 4 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
- Experience Risk Management Framework Authority to Operate (RMF ATO) artifacts
- Experience with Cyber Command mandates such as Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
- Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (NRTIO Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.