InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Developer
in Manassas, VA. to support one or more intelligence community programs. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
The Senior Software Developer will work within a small distributed team to design, develop and install software solutions. Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with DOD coding standards and technical design. Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications. Support and/or install software applications/operating systems. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering,Computer Programming, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years as a software engineer
- Extensive java experience including developing using multiple open source frameworks and tool kits.
- Experience using Junit and other java testing frameworks.
- Experience developing SOAP and REST web services using JAXRS or similar technologies.
- Front end development in Java script to include using node.js, react, materialUI, angular, jQuery, and other similar frameworks.
- Build framework experience using Gradle, Maven, and npm/node.js
- DevOps experience integrating JIRA, GIT, and Jenkins for CI/CD
- Ability to develop and maintain complex XML and JSON files for configuration and other uses.
- Experience interfacing to backend databases using multiple frameworks such as JDBC, and FlyAway
- Strong Linux skills
- Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
- EBTS Formats
- AI/ML/Big Data
- Experience with non-relational databases (Elasticsearch, Accumulo, HBASE, etc.)
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks Hadoop Map/Reduce, Spark, Storm
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) including Stanford CORE NLP.
- Understanding of Machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- Experience with Puppet or similar frameworks (Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with Ant and Ivy
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.