InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer
in Manassas, VA.This task order will provide operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system. It will focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
The Senior Software Developer will help to design, develop and install software solutions. Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with DOD coding standards and technical design. Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications. Support and/or install software applications/operating systems. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering,Computer Programming or related field.
- 8+ years as a software engineer
- Experience with Artifactory and Gradle
- Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (NRTIO Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.