InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Test Engineer
in Manassas, VA.This task order will provide operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system. It will focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions. AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
The Test Engineer will interact with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications and identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions. Will document and analyzes test cases and provides feedback and recommendations for product or design changes. Will ensure testing procedures are in compliance with any required industry specific standards. Contributes to the development of improvements to overall testing and quality programs for improved results. May coordinate with vendors or suppliers to modify or develop testing for components or other parts.Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 years in systems engineering supporting DOD programs; 1 acamedic year at an accredited college or university in an an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program for 1 year of experience
- Top Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (NRTIO Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.