InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Helpdesk Administrator
in Manassas, VA.This task order will provide operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system. It will focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions. AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
The Helpdesk Administrator will perform Information System Security Audits. They will conduct Information System Security Assessments; Develop Risk Management Plans; Analyze Security architectures; Create Information system security policies and procedures guides; Support Information system accreditations and certifications; Develop Command and Control Protect plans and policies and Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP). Install and maintain information system security products and services.Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University. Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Network Engineering or other related degree.
- 6 years of experience as a Helpdesk Administrator within the DOD environment.. 6 additional years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program for 1 year of experience.
- Top Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (NRTIO Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
- Analysis of key sustainment metrics like "mean time to failure - MTTF" or operational and materiel availability
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.