InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Systems Administrator
in Manassas, VA.This task order will provide operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system. It will focus on supporting the Warfighter needs by sustaining adequate support functions. AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering,Computer Programming or related field.
- 5 years experience as a System Administrator within the DOD environment 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program for 1 year of experience.
- Top Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
Familiarity/ Experience with:
- NRTIO (Near Real Time Identity Operations)
- BEWL (NRTIO Biometrically Enabled Watch List)
- CABIS (Cogent Automated Biometric Information System)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.