InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an IDIQ Program Manager for a large IDIQ contract, capturing Task Orders for efforts related to Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) requirements. Must hold at minimum an active SECRET clearance.
- Identify and win executable business with clients through applying expertise across the business development life cycle, from opportunity identification through shaping and capture and proposal and contract startup/transition.
- Leverage senior-level leadership and extensive community relationships within an industry based in defense industry and government clients.
- Leverage business development and functional expertise to build addressable market and increased technical solutions development work.
- Lead complex negotiations with industry partners to build teams in support of large complex procurements.
- Lead capture for complex and technical bids, including identifying and comprehending clients’ requirements and buying patterns, developing complex technical solution options, and building a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid.
- Drive market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts in support of expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipeline.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, keep the business leadership team informed, and engage in advancing strategic partnerships with clients and industry partners.
- Work on advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical knowledge of the C4ISR industry.
- Biometrics Experience
- Experience with the full range of business development, capture, and proposal development for DoD customers.
- Expertise in the Shipley proposal management method.
- Team player willing to accept responsibility for the full lifecycle of pipeline opportunities.
- Proven track record winning contracts/task orders.
- Must hold a minimum of ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
- Experience with the full range of business development, capture, and proposal development for DoS, DHS, and FBI customers.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience with large IDIQ capture and proposal development.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.