InCadence Strategic Solutions is seeking a seasoned Red Team Intelligence Analyst to join our team of professionals supporting our Red Team effort. This individual will support tactical research, intelligence and training experts across the DoD, IC and partner organizations. The Red Team team analyst and will provide foresight, anticipatory warning and vulnerability assessment of counter improvised threats supporting CCMD efforts to prepare for, and adapt to, battlefield surprise in support of counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, and other related mission areas including counter-improvised explosive device and counter-unmanned aircraft systems. Our Red Team Intelligence analysts identiy critical infrastructure vulnerabilities supporting the priorities and needs of our customers providing products about an enemy's conventional and asymmetric capabilities and make recommendations for mitigating threats in an effective manner. Pivotal Performance – the convergence of people, processes, and technology to create positive change and mission success.
Support Tactical Red team efforts to provide possible enemy courses of action for the employment of improvised threats in support of tactical operations in areas designated by the government customer.
- Analyze, interpret, prioritize and report on collected data from an adversaries mindset.
- Provide threat scenarios that can support tactical forces, battlespace owners, FOB security and ground maneuvers.
- Provide threat TTPs and technological changes that support the customer's material solutions.
- Provide CCMD and cross-CCMD threat scenarios that support CCMD operations and decisions including resource allocations and policies.
- Support Strategic Interplay Exploration (SIE) system production efforts with detailed enemy courses of action and Red Role Players.
- Support wargaming efforts as requested by the government customer.
- Provide unique insights and actionable resonsponses to tactical, cultural, political, economic, and social trends potentially affecting improvised threat counter and defeat operations in requested Areas of Responsibility.
- Provide expertise based on in-depth strategic and tactical understanding of the threat.
- Assist in the development of wargaming scenarios including design, to emulate the threat.
- Provide direction and oversight to support detailed seminars of SMEs that enhance the knowledge base of the Red Team and other analysts supporting the customer.
- Assume the role of adversary during product creation, testing, training and exercises.
- Conduct and management of vulnerability assessments.
- Gather information based on program objectives, identify gaps in information gathering, and prioritize courses of action.
- Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source terrorism and foreign intelligence service intelligence studies, plans, and/or products relating to specific programs.
- Ability to deploy/travel for moderate periods of time worldwide (0 – 30%).
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Three plus (3+) years of Expertise in conducting or supporting Red Team or Red Cell efforts including developing courses of action and associated plans/orders conducting assessments.
- Ability to deploy/travel for moderate periods of time worldwide (0 – 30%)
- Understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, contractual, and research information/data.
- Demonstrated experience supporting DoD analysis, training or operations.
- Demonstrated experience using advanced level knowledge to process cultural and intelligence material in support of Red Team production.
- Strong analytical communications, both oral and written, and project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting collection, analysis, and fusion of the collected information.
- Proficiency for identifying information requirements, developing collection plans, and identifying information sources.
- Master’s degree
- Three plus (3+) years of Expertise in supporting Red Team or Red Cell efforts
- Graduate of one of the four UFMCS ATRRs managed DoD Red Team Courses (18 week leaders course, 9 week stop gap leaders course, 6 week members cours or 2 week critical thinking for red team practitioners)
- Red Team Certifications
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.