InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions has an immediate
opening as a Network Programmer
- Java Swing or JavaFX (highly desired)
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Systems Programming - C++, JAVA, Python, basic network configuration
- Continuous Integration - Experience with CM, Compile, Debugging, and Code Review tools
- Working knowledge of Linux Operating System (RedHat a plus)
- Continuous Integration: Git, Gerrit, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Redmine, JIRA, virtualization
- Travel is possible
- Experience in architecting/developing Linux systems that support a variety of application footprints (Virtualized, Containerized)
- Will be expected to participate in all phases of development to include: high level design, detailed design, development, and Integration and Test.
- Experience with TCP, UDP, ZeroMQ, Protobufs, SONET/ATM, fiber optic networks, RS-232, performance critical
- Knowledge of STIGs and RMF
- Agile / DevOps experience
- Scripting skills
- Prior IUSS experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (e.g. Comp Sci, Comp Eng., Electrical Engineering), or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.