InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager
with an emphasis on overseeing field support operations under the Near Realtime Identity Operations Program across the US Central Command area of operations. *Active Secret Clearance Required*
- Liaise between the field support engineers and representatives and the PM
- Work with the Program Manager to develop, implement, and maintain standardized operational, safety, and maintenance best practices
- Log and Track personnel movement utilizing government and customer database and other government systems such as Synchronized Pre-Deployment and Operational Tracker (SPOT)
- Provide daily and weekly input and updates on operational and materiel availability of NRTIO architecture and client-side devices
- Oversee the maintenance strategy and provide prioritization to ongoing maintenance requests.
- Coordinate with internal program team and helpdesk and customer representatives on status and movement of equipment across CENTCOM
- Review and approve employee expenses, travel and timesheets
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, coordinating all field employees
- Track and verify Civilian Readiness Training requirements are met
- Assist with management of Integrated Master Schedule as well as preparation for IPR’s and financial reviews
- Track and facilitate delivery of contract deliverables
- 4+ years of experience in DoD field activities and deploying personnel
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field environment including hazardous duty locations
- Experience writing operations and maintenance procedures and policies
- Experience interfacing with and briefing senior military leadership
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Prior deployed military experience preferred
- Technical experience with VSAT communication systems or similar tactical network solutions
- Operational experience with biometric collection operations
- Experience in deployments , CRC, SPOT, LOA’s.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.