InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Systems Integrator to work on our client site in Herndon, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance. The Senior Systems Integrator will operate in a dynamic environment and interact with all levels of organization hierarchies.
- BS/BA required (substitute 6 additional years’ experience)
- TS/SCI Required
- 5 or more years administering and configuring complex data intensive systems
- Significant experience troubleshooting, managing, and/or configuring RHEL Linux servers to include scripting
- Demonstrated System Administration skills and abilities in maintaining a development and production environments to include the maintenance and upkeep of hardware and the installation and/or upgrading of system software.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities.
- Ability to work under general supervision and communicate clearly with both peers and superiors.
- Energetic and friendly personality
- Effective communicator, both orally and in written form
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Experience with automated deployment and configuration technologies such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Red Hat Linux Administration \ Configuration (RHCSA) certification a plus
- Experience with the administration and configuration of Security policies as related to both Windows and Linux servers (CISSP certification a plus)
- Networking knowledge (CCNA \ CCNP certification a plus)
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies to include KVM, Docker, and Karaf
- Experience with hypervision, VMWare, esxi, kvm, and vagrant