InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Psychometrician
to work on our client site in Reston, VA. All candidates must possess a minimum of TS/SCI clearance
. The Psychometrician will evaluate current testing tools and ensure they accurately measure against set performance standards for a determined set of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs). They will work with the Education Branch Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to design and create valid and reliable assessment instruments and performance examinations that collect data used to measure learning against a given set of standards. The primary responsibilities will be the development, integrity and administration of the testing tools used for the customer, administering the test and scoring performance-based assessments with the aid of Instructors/SMEs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measurement Services: Manipulate and validate data files; Scoring; Test and Item Analysis; Item bank maintenance; Quality control; Technical Documentation; Perform initial psychometric program review; Test design, generation and delivery.
- Research Services include:Identify research components of customer programs; Present theoretical and/or application papers at major conferences. Submit theoretical and/or application papers for publication. Support building partner capacity measurement and evaluation effectiveness of current methodologies.
- Client Interface services include: Interact with clients for job analysis, standard setting, measurement explanations and other appropriate topics
- Internal Communication
- Training and professional development
- Minimum of TS/SCI clearance
- Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation or Measurement and Statistics – OR – Minimum 5 years’ experience in Educational Measurement programs.
- Experience facilitating job task analysis and development of testing methods
- Recent demonstrated experience working in, or supporting the Departing of Defense Intelligence Community
- Masters’ degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation or Measurement and Statistics with an emphasis in graduate level courses in the development of test/measures/surveys that also address reliability and validity via Quantitative Psychology, measurement and Quantitative Methods, Educational Research Methods.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.