InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Information Technology Engineer to work on our client site in Dahlgren. All candidates must have a TS/SCI security clearance. The IT Engineer will be responsible for:
- The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, switches, and computers along with all associated peripherals and software. The systems shall be maintained to conform to local and DoD security and IA policies (ex. Patching and STIG implementation).
- The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government with all administrative tasks associated with the Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool (WEAT) database. (**Will be trained on WEAT).
- These tasks will include, but not limited to, Network and WEAT account creation, administration of servers, administration of SQL database, troubleshooting network connectivity, troubleshooting WEAT capability issues, maintenance of associated HW and SW, maintaining required documentation, periodic inventory management, and all other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) years of experience installing Windows Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 Server and managing via Server Manager
- Experience installing VMware and creating/managing VMs with vCenter
- Proficient installing software on servers, and troubleshooting as needed
- DoDI 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level II certification (Security +)
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience in building servers from bare metal including configuring the UEFI/BIOS settings, initializing the RAID and building virtual disks
- Experience managing SQL servers; understanding and experience implementing SQL replicating and maintaining SQL replicas.
- Experience managing Windows IIS web server
- Experience managing or maintaining a storage area network (SAN) appliance
- Familiar with the DoD accreditation RMF (DIACAP) process
- Familiar with writing technical documentation
- Familiarity with Datacenter policy and procedures
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting
- Current MCSA certification
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.