InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking an All Source Analysis Intructor
to work in Reston, VA. AN ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI IS REQUIRED.
- Provide classroom, distance learning, or MTT instruction for JIDO curricula on a variety of all source analytic tools, research and support courses for personnel in Continental United States (CONUS) or Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) sites, including hazardous duty areas.
- Instructor will be required to develop a create and/or update course materials to maintain relevancy and to ensure material reflects current information.
- Maintain current instructor certification IAW JIDO J7 Standard Operating Procedures and DoD Defense Intelligence Training and Education Board requirements.
- Comply with Foreign Disclosure Office and Intelligence Community Authorized Classification and Control Markings.
- Provide for routine review and updating of course material to maintain currency, accuracy, relevance and utility.
- Instructors needed for the following areas: All Source Analysis and Mobile Training Teams
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide, may include significant travel once fully qualified/certified.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- 9-13 Years of experience with Bachelors or 7-11 Years of experience with Masters or 4-8 Years of experience with Phd or JD or 0-3 Years of experience with MD or DVM or HS diploma + 13-18 years of relevant experience.
- Indepth knowledge and demonstrated experience using ArcGIS.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of podium time as a instructor, preferably at a DoD schoolhouse.
- Formal instructor training/certification and experience teaching in the intelligence field or on topics involving improvised threats.
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide.
- Expertise in using web browsers and browsing, search engines, and advanced search queries
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Due to the nature of OCONUS travel, a U.S. passport is required.
- Three (2+) years as a formal certified instructor in topics related to the intelligence field or improvised threats
- Experience and knowledge of the Attack the Network Tools Suite (ANTS)
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of all source experience for journeyman instructor level; 10+ years of related experience and Master’s degree for senior level.
- Certification as a Master Training Specialist
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.