InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is seeking a Language Enabled Open Source Analyst - Chinese (Mandarin).
Language Enabled Open Source Analyst who is a graduate of the DoD Defense Language Institute (minimum level 2+/2+) or similar language program shall use Chinese language proficiency and cultural expertise, area knowledge, advanced computer use and web research expertise to provide near real-time tactical Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) from social media information and social media analysis in support of current military operations or in support of agencies as requested.
- Identify current and emerging threats and trends by analyzing open sources of information to include: news, radio, social media, and other
- Transform data and information into intelligence products, reports and analysis providing the "so what" for consumers
- Large scale media analysis and in-depth comprehensive research and assessment of specific targets
- Analyze open source information and social media including foreign social media sites for target specific information
- Research the presence of key personalities operating within a given Area of Interest
- Lead efforts to produce open source intelligence in response to priority intelligence requirements
- Identify and track key threat websites
- Use information gleaned from open sources of information to synthesize and organize information recovered to provide the customer, Interagency and other mission partners with high-impact, actionable intelligence.
- Evaluate and assess information value, translate government-selected text, audio and video materials from the media and integrate information with all source analysis and network databases
- Translation services in support of counter threat network operations
- Provide written reports, briefings and presentations of findings as required.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Experience as an Open Source Analyst in direct support of DoD or an intelligence agency producing threat intelligence and written analysis, reports and products
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture to include: planning, collection, research, analysis and production in addition to the language requirement
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Native level proficiency - Russian, preferably
- Clearance: Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Master's degree
- Demonstrated language expertise in support of NSA
- 5-10 years' experiene work as an Open Source Analyst in support of DoD or an intelligence agency
- Experience examining publicly available information using Tier I/II MA research tools
- Ability to read/understand additional Chinese language dialects
- Advanced computer skills including coding and/or programming
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.